‘The Golden Temple of Amritsar: Reflections of the Past’ will showcase the very best of Sikh heritage and culture on the world’s stage.
- priceless Sikh artefacts on display for the first time
- rare paintings, photographs and archive film footage
- fascinating eyewitness accounts
- a lavishly illustrated exhibition publication
- kids’ corner – competitions plus special demonstration of 100-year-old 3D technology!
Entry to the exhibition is FREE.
Book your tickets now to the five Symposium Sundays – engaging talks by international speakers, providing insights into the history, art, architecture, martial culture and musical traditions of the Sikhs’ most iconic shrine.
The first Symposium Sunday is on 17th July and tickets (from £8.50 per day including free lunch) are available now at gt1588.eventbrite.com.
Please inform family, friends and colleagues of this exhibition.